No of Visits to this site since 1st January 2003
Community Council Meeting Minutes 2005
MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 12 APRIL 2005
Robert Scarsbrook, Christine Scarsbrook, Linda Smith, Craig Crawford, Rosee Macdonald, Amish Amin.
PC Andrew MacLeman, Chris Wilson, Joan Whyte, Flora Cunning, Iain Cunning.
Nick Walker, Andrew Wilson, Grace Weir, Gordon Weir, Bill David, Louise McClements, David Mckie, Ken Macdonald.
As this meeting of Howwood Community Council did not have the appropriate number of members for a quorum, all official business was suspended until the next meeting on 10th May 2005.
Matters of interest raised by members of the public in attendance have been duly noted and will appear on the next HCC agenda for discussion/action.
TUESDAY 10 MAY 2005 - 7.30 pm, Howwood Village Hall.
Then: Tuesday 14th June 2005, 12 July 2005, 9 August 2005 etc.
- Howwood Walking Map July 2014
- Walking Guide July 2014 Image 1 Image 2
- Howwood Newsletter June 2014
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - February 2014 Update From RT Hon Douglas Alexander MP
- Digital Scotland Sfast Broadband
- Howwood Wildlife and Woodlands Walks 2014/15
- Howwood Village Needs your Support Feb 2014
- Howwood War Memorial Feb 2014
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - HCC Update
- Howwood Community Resilience Plan Registration Form Jan 2013
- Semple Trail
- Information On Elderly People
- Contact The Elderly Application Form
- SRANI 2010
- Howwood Route Guide
- The Howwood Village Survey Results