No of Visits to this site since 1st January 2003
Amenities - Page1
Below is a list of the shops, businesses, organisations, associations and services to be found within the village of Howwood. If you would like your details to be added, simply drop us an e-mail
Main Street, Howwood, 01505-702555
Howwood Playgroup , Church of Scotland, Howwood
Ages 2.5 - 5 year olds
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning from 9:45-11:45 in the Chruch of Scotland.
Contact Linda on 01505 705974 or Fiona on 01505 704819
Registered Childminder , Margaret McGinlay , Howwood
Childminder based in the centre of the village.
Full time placements Monday to Friday
Contact Margaret on 01505 705260
Minicoach Tours (Scotland) Ltd,
Fountain View, Station Road, Howwood, Renfrewshire
Telephone 01505 704440
Minicoach Tours operate one 16 seat Mini Coach which is available for private hire and tours to allow groups / parties to go as you please to visit locations of your choice in Scotland.
HOWWOOD TROUT FISHERY
Bowfield Road, Howwood, Johnstone, Renfrewshire, PA91DG,
Tel: 0044 (0)1505 702688, Fax: 0044 (0)1505 344068.
Howwood is a natural 9 acre loch with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
Large numbers of natural insects and flies make Howwood superb for dry fly and nymph fishing, with Damsels, buzzers, sedges and hoppers being particularly effective from March to November.
The loch is stocked daily with fully finned, hard fighting rainbows from 1½lb to 22lb, brown trout to 10½lb and blue trout to 5lb.
Find your perfect Scotland Accommodation at ScotlandBy.Com. Beautiful Descriptions and Photographs.
- Howwood Walking Map July 2014
- Walking Guide July 2014 Image 1 Image 2
- Howwood Newsletter June 2014
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - February 2014 Update From RT Hon Douglas Alexander MP
- Digital Scotland Sfast Broadband
- Howwood Wildlife and Woodlands Walks 2014/15
- Howwood Village Needs your Support Feb 2014
- Howwood War Memorial Feb 2014
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - HCC Update
- Howwood Community Resilience Plan Registration Form Jan 2013
- Semple Trail
- Information On Elderly People
- Contact The Elderly Application Form
- SRANI 2010
- Howwood Route Guide
- The Howwood Village Survey Results