No of Visits to this site since 1st January 2003
Howwood is a small Renfrewshire Village located in Scotland. The village is 14 miles from Glasgow City Centre, and 7 miles from Glasgow International Airport. Despite being so close to these main centres, the village has an attractive rural setting amidst the scenic West Renfrewshire Countryside.
Over recent years the village has grown considerably with a number of residential housing developments. Access to the village has also been enhanced with the opening of The Johnstone-Howwood Bypass, and the re-opening of the Railway Station.This makes the village today an ideal place for the commuter or a lovely environment to bring up young families.
The purpose of the website is to give information about life in the
village, the amenities that are available, and a historical background.
It is hoped that in putting the site together that there will be something
If you have any comments or items that you would like
included in the site then why not send us an email.
- Howwood Newsletter Oct 2013
- Resilience Training Event 26 Oct 2013
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - HCC Update
- Better Broadband for Howwood Campaign - Update from Rt Hon Douglas Alexander MP
- Howwood Wildlife & Woodlands Walks 2013/14
- Howwood Community Resilience Plan Registration Form Jan 2013
- Semple Trail
- Information On Elderly People
- Contact The Elderly Application Form
- SRANI 2010
- Howwood Route Guide
- Howwood Paths Map
- The Howwood Village Survey Results